We’re talking about a mouthwatering blend of garlic, tangy Dijon mustard, and fresh parsley that’ll have your taste buds doing a happy dance. It’s easy, it’s delicious, and it’s guaranteed to make you the hero of your next meal. So grab your apron!
Baked Salmon: Garlic-Dijon Excellence
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillet about 4 filets
- 3 garlic cloves minced or pressed
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Let's kick things off with some oven action—preheat that bad boy to a toasty 450F/230C. While it's heating up, grab yourself a trusty rimmed baking sheet and line it with foil for easy cleanup.
- Now, it's time to lay those beautiful salmon fillets on the sheet, skin-side-down, ready to soak up all that delicious flavour.
- In a small bowl, combine the star players: freshly chopped parsley, minced garlic, a splash of oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, tangy Dijon mustard, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Grab a brush and generously spread it over the top and sides of each salmon fillet, ensuring every inch is coated in that flavour-packed goodness. We're talkin' about giving your salmon a spa day in flavour town, my friend—each brushstroke bringing out the best in every bite.Once the glaze is applied, pop that salmon in the oven right away! Delaying could toughen it up due to the lemon juice.
- Bake it uncovered for about 12-14 minutes or until it's just cooked through—think flaky perfection and an internal temperature of 145˚F at the thickest.We're talkin' about cooking it to that sweet spot where it's tender, moist, and oh-so-delicious—so whatever you do, don't overcook it!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @damnthatsdelicio.us on Instagram and hashtag it #damnthatsdelicious